Friday, November 02, 2007

Brittany is Engaged!


We are thrilled to announce that Brittany is getting married. On Saturday, October 27th, Cortney Moffitt asked Brittany to marry him and she, of course, said yes. This happened while we were camping at Lyman Lake. Since they met at Lake Powell, I am starting to see a theme here.

Brittany and Cortney have chosen June 7, 2008 as their wedding day. The wedding will be in the Salt Lake LDS Temple and the reception will be in our backyard.

In addition to Brittany's obvious affection for this guy, her family is also crazy about him. He is smart, spiritual, loves cars (Austin's weakness, too), adores our daughter, and tolerates us. What more could we want for?

Brittany is currently working full-time at Select Care Insurance. This has required a short sabbatical from her university studies. When she returns next semester, she will continue working toward her degree in French. She is currently a senior at the University of Utah.

2 comments:

bestofthebishops said...

Brittany!
Okay so we go way back and I think you know that I love ya tons! There is just one little problem, I don't even know this Cortney guy! I guess I will just have to trust that if you like him, I'll like him! You're beautiful!
love ya,
amy

tflint said...

brittany smells....